The possibilities of speech therapy stimulation in children with postponement of school attendance
Our report presents the Eľkonin´s training of phonematic awareness. This programme is suitable for 5-6 years old children or children whose compulsory school attendance is postponed. We are shortly presenting the results of our study that was done in 20 children. The aim of the study was to quantify and to compare the level of phonological abilities in the studied group of children before and after the training. We would like to show that it is a very suitable stimulating programme that is possible to apply in pre-school children with the impaired communication ability and the postponement of school attendance which can be the risk factors in the process of learning and reading. This training can be applied by special educationists, speech therapists and elementary school teachers after passing the course.
1. The Author/Authors agree(s) to publish the article free of charge in Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education in English or Spanish. The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten the texts and change the titles.
2. As part of free publication mentioned in § 1, the Author/Authors agrees to make the full electronic version of their article available in the Internet.
3. The Author/Authors agrees to index their article in databases at home and abroad, including abstracts and keywords as well as Author's/Authors’ affiliation in English and in other languages. The Author/Authors agrees to pass on the information mentioned above to the owners of these databases.
4. The Author/Authors declares that their publication is original and does not include borrowings from other works which might cause Publisher's responsibility, does not infringe the rights of the third party and that their copyright on this publication is not limited. The Author/Authors will incur all the costs and will pay compensations which might result from the mendacity of the following statement.
5. The Author/Authors declares to bear complete responsibility for the scientific reliability of the article submitted. The detailed contribution of all co-authors is defined.
6. The Author/Authors declares to publish the text in the Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-ND 4.0).