Copyright and License
Articles in the Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education are available under a license
Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0)
Authors retain copyright of their work and can deposit their publication in any repository. Authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute and/or copy the content as long as the original authors and source are cited.
The authors publishing in MJSE agree to the following terms:
- The Author/Authors agree(s) to publish the article free of charge in Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education in English or Spanish. The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten the texts and change the titles.
- As part of free publication mentioned in § 1, the Author/Authors agrees to make the full electronic version of their article available in the Internet.
- The Author/Authors agrees to index their article in databases at home and abroad, including abstracts and keywords as well as Author's/Authors’ affiliation in English and in other languages. The Author/Authors agrees to pass on the information mentioned above to the owners of these databases.
- The Author/Authors declares that their publication is original and does not include borrowings from other works which might cause Publisher's responsibility, does not infringe the rights of the third party and that their copyright on this publication is not limited. The Author/Authors will incur all the costs and will pay compensations which might result from the mendacity of the following statement.
- The Author/Authors declares to bear complete responsibility for the scientific reliability of the article submitted. The detailed contribution of all co-authors is defined.
- The Author/Authors declares to publish the text in the Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-ND 4.0).
- For more than one author: Authorship Contributions. Please indicate the specific contributions (%) made by each author (list the authors’ initials, e.g., JKH) in the following matters: Conception and design of study; Acquisition of data; Analysis and/or interpretation of data; Drafting the manuscript; Critical revision; other contribution, what?
- The Author/Authors declares: The research and the article were funded by: University/Institute/Employer funds; Research/Project grant; Own funds of author/authors; Other