Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Author/Authors agree(s) to publish the article free of charge in Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education in English or Spanish. The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten the texts and change the titles.
- As part of free publication mentioned in § 1, the Author/Authors agrees to make the full electronic version of their article available in the Internet.
- The Author/Authors agrees to index their article in databases at home and abroad, including abstracts and keywords as well as Author's/Authors’ affiliation in English and in other languages. The Author/Authors agrees to pass on the information mentioned above to the owners of these databases.
- The Author/Authors declares that their publication is original and does not include borrowings from other works which might cause Publisher's responsibility, does not infringe the rights of the third party and that their copyright on this publication is not limited. The Author/Authors will incur all the costs and will pay compensations which might result from the mendacity of the following statement.
- The Author/Authors declares to bear complete responsibility for the scientific reliability of the article submitted. The detailed contribution of all co-authors is defined.
- The Author/Authors declares to publish the text in the Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-ND 4.0).
- For more than one author, please complete the Authorship Contributions and send it to the editorial office. Please indicate the specific contributions made by each author (list the authors’ initials, e.g., JKH).
Authors Statement - Authorship Contributions
By creating an account in the profile of the journal, I also agree to receive notifications via e-mail. Newsletters will inform about the publication of new issues of the journal or other matters related to the journal's activity.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
- The operator of the Website is: Jesuit University Ignatianum in Krakow
- The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- by information entered voluntarily in forms;
- by saving cookie files in end devices (so-called "cookies");
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Information in forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The website can also store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Any data given in the form is not shared with third parties without the user’s consent.
- The data provided in this form may be a set of potential customers, entered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- The data provided in this form are processed in the order resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
- Data provided in the forms may be forwarded to entities technically performing certain services. This concerns in particular the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are the operators of Internet domains (especially the Naukowa i Akademicka Sieć Komputerowa j.b.r - NASK), services that handle payments or other entities with which the service operator cooperates in this regard.
Information about cookies
- Cookies contain statistical data, text files in particular, that are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended to be used for browsing the sites of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end user device, as well as a unique number.
- Subject placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics which help understand how the Service Users benefit from websites which allows for the improvement of their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User's session (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Service without re-typing his/her login and password;
- to determine the user profile in order to display personalised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
- Two types of cookies are used within the Website: “session” (session cookies) or “persistent” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device till log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the user deletes them.
- The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually allows for default storing of cookies on the User's end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this area. The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. You can also automatically block cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Check help or documentation of the web browser for detailed information.
- Cookies on the end device of the Website User can be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator as well.
- Cookies can be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google Network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on particular web page may be kept.
- In terms of information about User preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the User can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Information about some of user behaviours are subject to logon in the server layer. These data are used solely to administer the site and to provide the most efficient hosting service.
- Browsed resources of the Website are identified by URL addresses. In addition, recorded may be:
- enquiry receipt time
- answer sending time
- name of the User station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the transition to the Website was made via link;
- information on the user's browser;
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons browsing the web sites.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
- The data shall be made accessible to third parties solely within the limits of the law.
- The data allowing for the identification of a natural person shall be shared only upon that person's consent.
- The operator may be required to disclose information collected by the Website to authorised authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Management of cookies - how to give and withdraw consent?
- If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they may change browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, storing of the User preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.