Preschool Education and Kindergarten Teacher Training in Bulgaria and Slovakia
AbstractWhile reviewing the modern theoretical framework of Bulgarian
preschool education and some significant reforms in preschool education in
Slovakia, the current paper presents the contemporary situation of
preschool education in Bulgaria and Slovakia and considers some converging
points between them, but some differences as well. Since having a
university education for future kindergarten teachers is influencing their
future pedagogical interaction with children, the university level
preparation of future kindergarten teachers is also detailed.
Keywords: preschool education; modern theoretical framework of Bulgarian
preschool education; significant reforms in Slovakia; Bulgarian State
educational requirements; Bulgarian educational preschool program systems;
Slovak State educational program (ISCED 0); kindergarten teachers’ training
1. The Author/Authors agree(s) to publish the article free of charge in Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education in English or Spanish. The Editorial Board reserves the right to shorten the texts and change the titles.
2. As part of free publication mentioned in § 1, the Author/Authors agrees to make the full electronic version of their article available in the Internet.
3. The Author/Authors agrees to index their article in databases at home and abroad, including abstracts and keywords as well as Author's/Authors’ affiliation in English and in other languages. The Author/Authors agrees to pass on the information mentioned above to the owners of these databases.
4. The Author/Authors declares that their publication is original and does not include borrowings from other works which might cause Publisher's responsibility, does not infringe the rights of the third party and that their copyright on this publication is not limited. The Author/Authors will incur all the costs and will pay compensations which might result from the mendacity of the following statement.
5. The Author/Authors declares to bear complete responsibility for the scientific reliability of the article submitted. The detailed contribution of all co-authors is defined.
6. The Author/Authors declares to publish the text in the Multidisciplinary Journal of School Education under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-ND 4.0).